Friday, July 26, 2013

Full

For as long as I can remember, I have been a rabid fan. I have loved things so much that I have had T-shirts made, built websites, written about them, traveled, studied, created, planned, cooked, and devoted a great deal of enthusiastic energy into pursuing my interests: Scarecrow and Mrs. King, writing, family trips, Rockapella, chocolate, film and theater...

I love loving things. I love having passions that motivate me to learn, to grow, to get out there and meet people, and a chance to express who I am in a way that also connects positively with other people.

This is the first time in my life that I have had this kind of relationship  (this sounds pretty pathetic now that I put it in writing) with a person.

Don't get me wrong: I have loved people in a big way. It's kind of my "thing." I take a while to warm up to people, and then I just go crazy. Which is scary to some folks. I get that.

This is the first time that I've been able to love as much and as loudly and as crazy as I want to and he not only handles it, he seems to thrive on it. Additionally - and this is huge - he actually loves me back!

So it's like we have this closed-circuit of happiness and love and the current just keeps getting stronger.

I have always been a very hungry person. For the first time in memory, I am full. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!