Saturday, November 5, 2016

An Adventure Missed

This afternoon, James and Mal walked outside to get a left-over sucker from the car. About 45 minutes later, James texted me that he thought The Natural Gardener was having some kind of party.

Apparently, he and Mal had wandered around the parking lot, following music that kept getting louder as they walked toward the back of the complex, and finally across the street. As it turns out, they were having a customer appreciation day. There was music, snacks, and free beer. Seriously.

They walked around a lot, they swung, and it sounds like a blast. I'm sorry I missed it. I kind of wanted to walk over and join them. But I get adventures with Mal all of the time, so this one was special, for him and his dad.


And, just as a bonus, here's another picture from our threesome adventure earlier today. Highly recommend the Seafood Shack at Hudson Bend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!