Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Daddy's Gone, Day 2

Here's all you need to know about today:

1) We got out the Cars metal cars to play with three separate times. I stopped cleaning up after the third time.

2) We got out the Super Wings to play with twice, including once in the bath.

3) We got out the PJ Masks twice (so far; it's only 7:48 PM).

4) We started watching videos for approximately 7 minutes at a time about 8 times.

5) I have eaten an entire bag of Doritos in the past 24 hours.

6) We went to Jump Street. Again.

7) Abby Ah Babby, Mal's invisible alien friend, requested #6.

8) Mal didn't want the white potato I fixed him, he wanted the little potatoes D was finishing up.

9) Mal didn't want the little potatoes I found in the back of the fridge after having told him that D was just finishing them up. He wanted the ones from "last time."

10) I made Mal cry because he wanted Sheriff  (with whom Mal had told me to play) to be beside McQueen, and I thought he'd be better placed caddy-corner.

11) I don't drink, but I'm eyeing some of James's stash.

12) Mal sat down to poop about 43 seconds after I'd gotten into the shower and started rinsing the dye out of my hair.

13) I turned the a/c up from 76 to 78 because I was cold.

14) It is 8:19 PM, my son is asleep, and I'm singing, "Jesus Loves Me."

15) I'm having Special K Chocolaty Delight for dinner... whenever I get around to it.

16) Here's a thing Google just made me.


17) He's such a sweet kid. I'm glad I get to spend my days, even the challenging ones, with him.

18) We haven't had to change Mal's underpants due to mistimed restroom visits in a couple of days.

19) I'm probably going to go write another blog post now, since it seems like my husband is gallivanting around SoCal whilst I keep the home fires burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!