Thursday, May 5, 2022

Recent Deaths

I was recently just thinking about how lucky I've been that I haven't really been personally impacted by COVID. Except in the positive "I get to work from home now" kind of way. It wasn't like anyone I knew had died. And then Lanny Ashley died. And I learned that so has Eric Bass, which just crushes my soul. Now I have gunk in my throat, which leads to a cough, which terrifies me. I got onto facebook today, even though I try to avoid it like it's the plague. I'm not taking the plague seriously enough. I went to a movie last night, and I didn't wear a mask. I am acting as if the pandemic's over, and I know that it is not. It may have mutated enough that it is getting close to "not a big deal." People who actually care about their neighbors may have gotten a vaccination or three. This is still a deadly virus that's killing people. The last time we had a virus like this back around 1917, it spread, then spread again. and then again. Because people were too stupid to toxu basic safety precautions to stop spreading it. I just went to a big-bang movie where it's very likely that I caought it. I have gunk in my throat. My sense of smell still works as well as it ever has (which isn't much). I feel like I have a fever. Hopefully, my innoculations mean my immune system can fight it off properly.Assuming that it's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!