Friday, January 3, 2014

And away we go (again)

7:57 AM 1/3/14

This morning, I had a very non-committal positive pregnancy test. I'm definitely late, I was definitely exhausted and befuddled for a full week (enough that I took a pregnancy test about 4 days ago and it was negative), but...

Having done this once already, I'm not going to think about it too much. I mean, I don't drink or have sushi or go to fondue or have over-easy eggs (like I have within the past two weeks) but after the last experience, I'm just not getting emotionally involved. Either way.

My prayer is that if I am pregnant and the life form causing these hcg hormones is like the one before, that the pregnancy will end the same way. If it's viable, then we'll welcome a new addition to Team Dave's. But I'm not scanning Etsy for adorable maternity clothes, or trying mentally to parse out how we can make a nursery out of James' office.

Not yet, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!