Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Blast from the past (or objects in the rear view mirror appear smaller)

The other day, I received notification that someone had made a comment on an old blog post of mine. (Not super old, as I've been blogging for more than 14 years, like before "blog" was a word. Before even "weblog" was a word. I called it my "online journal.") Anyway, it was one I did on hair dye, and I've done several, so I went back to see which one she meant. It was this one.

Anyway, I noticed something about that blog, and it wasn't how much more natural that color looks than what I use now. It was this:

BEFORE-PREGNANCY CHEST

Next picture is in differently-colored but same model tank and sports bra. I tried to be modest while making a point. And ignore the place where my son scratched me before I realized it was time to trim his nails again.

 NURSING MOO-COW CHEST

So, yeah. Not to be indelicate, but... It's part of this whole thing. Holy cow. See what I did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!