Friday, June 23, 2017

A Follow-Up on the Digital Drawing Pad

I needed to add one more thing, after my "breakup with Wacom" entry. You're not going to believe this. Really, you're not.

Literally the day I wrote that blog, Wacom finally had the cables in stock. I ordered two, just because, and honestly didn't expect them to get here... or not to work when they'd arrived.

But this isn't about them. This is about Artisul. 

And, for the record, the cables came in and they worked, so the upside to all of this is that D is working again.

Anyhoo, I'll just let you have a little look-see into my email:

From: Artisul US LLC <tracking@shipstation.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 10:11:56 PM
To: laura.gatannah
Subject: Your order has been shipped!

Dear Laura Gatannah,

Thank you for your order from Artisul.com! We wanted to let you know that your order (#3922) was shipped via UPS, UPS® Ground on 6/13/2017. You can track your package at any time using the link below.

::: Time lapse to a week later :::

Laura Gatannah
Jun 20, 7:15 AM PDT
Shipping on this hasn't updated. Can you give me an ETA?
Thanks, Laura
Get Outlook for Android

Agent Yellow (Artisul)
Jun 20, 10:08 AM PDT
Hi Laura,
Thank you for contacting us. This shipment was sent on the 13th, we are contacting UPS to investigate the whereabouts of this package. If the package is not found by Friday we will send out a second replacement. Apologize for the delay. Thank you.
Team Artisul

::: quick editor's note: This means "Whoops! We forgot to mail it out." :::

Laura Gatannah
Jun 21, 6:15 AM PDT
Thank you, but if the original shipment can't be tracked down, I'd prefer to cancel the order and receive a refund. I appreciate your assistance.
Laura

Agent Yellow (Artisul)
Jun 21, 10:15 AM PDT
Hi Laura, That's not a problem, I'll notify you again on Friday.
Thank you

Agent Yellow (Artisul)
Jun 22, 10:50 PM PDT
Hi Laura, Thank you for patiently waiting. We apologize for the missing order I have refunded the full payment back to your original payment method.
Thank you

::: end of emails :::

SERIOUSLY?! How difficult is it to 1) have your products in stock, and then 2) actually mail them out once someone orders them?!

Fortunately, they did refund my payment immediately.

But, goodness. It's like I'm being offensive to these companies because I expect them to operate in a functional way and to take my money in exchange for stuff. Craziness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!