Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Shower Time Isn't Always Mommy Time

Tonight after dinner, James was playing with Mal, so I decided it'd be the perfect time to get a shower. Mal knew where I was going, though, and followed me in there very joyfully. I was telling him, "You've already cleaned up today. Mommy's going to take a shower by herself."

But he didn't listen. He just kept getting happier and happier. I physically handed him to James, and he started crying. I said, "Mal, I'm sorry. Mommy needs a shower by herself."

Then, I swear to you, Mal yelled, "Mom! Bath!"

So guess what? After James and I stopped laughing, Mal got a bath.

I'm a sucker for a kid using his words. Especially the ones I didn't know he knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!