Monday, June 3, 2013

In-Between Time

This is an odd place to be. I am almost certain, due to the continual (though minimal) amount of spotting and fluid that this it not a viable pregnancy. But I haven't yet gotten rid of the majority of what has been growing for the past month and a half. So I wait... And I pray that it's over before we leave for Haiti. And that I'm home at the time. And I'm grateful that so few people know about it.

All the same, James has been extremely giddy, and today he's not. I know it's not my fault. I know women in their 40s have a 40% chance of miscarriage. I know that this would not have been preventable. But I wanted to give this to him so badly. I pray that we'll get another chance. If not, I pray that I am enough for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!