Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Meeting the Midwife

Today, the three of us walked the block and a half to the birthing center around the corner. We met a very nice midwife who I will definitely use if I ever need someone for prenatal care and delivery. The birthing center is beautiful, very homey. I got a referral for an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon, but I really don't expect that it will show a viable pregnancy. I continue to bleed consistently, and it's red.

I'm glad to know we are both still fertile, and I hope that this will work out eventually, and soon. I'm glad we have the Haiti trip to distract us. I ache for my husband. I love him more than anything and want to please him so much. That is the excruciating part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!