Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Anxiety?

Last night, I had a dream that I was in this really long line at a barbecue place, and I'd ordered and was waiting to pay for and receive my food when I saw that just in front of me was James... and some lady who was like model-pretty (but almost Playboy Bunny pretty). I was furious. While they were chatting with each other, I managed to get in front of them.

The lady at the register said, "I can't pick up your food yet; it's too hot. Let me get these guys first." (Referring to James and his date.) So I motioned to James, and he looked curious then came up to the register where I was standing.

I got up in his ear and said, "So much for this being our special place, f***er. I hope you choke on your food."

Then they paid and left. I had his shaving brush, and I was trying to throw it at his head, but my arm was asleep, so all I did was toss it into the cash register, which he thought was funny.

So, there's that.

Then I had this vision of my getting pulled out of the airport security check to go through one of those backscatter scanners, and my refusing to do so. Then when I went to get the pat-down, they were frustrated that I couldn't stand the way that they wanted me to, so they manually posed me, and I screamed out in pain. At that point, I was put on a No-Fly list, and wasn't able to go on the trip.

Apparently, my "nesting," which has been focused on wanting to cook and clean, is now going into anxiety about change. Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!