Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sorry, Dear...

This morning, I got an email from What to Expect about mood swings. Just like the email I received last week entitled "Whose Boobs Are These?" this one does not apply to me. I have not grown giant knockers. I am not being testy (although I did cry at the drop of a hat there for a couple of weeks, and even Monday teared up at the thankfulness song from Veggie Tales Madame Blueberry).

But here's the part where I feel like I'm betraying my husband...

Mornings are some of my favorite times. As much as I used to enjoy luxuriating in bed (before the back thing) for as long as I could, I have grown to adore the hour I spend with James after I've prepared his coffee and breakfast and have waken him up. But today... today, I know that the second he's gone I'm lying back down. Have I mentioned how much I appreciate that he works so hard for our family? I do. And today I'm ready for him to go, because I'm about to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!