Saturday, May 9, 2020

Attempting Evacuations

Mal has been awake for about an hour and a half. He's had his fiber supplement, his drink has Miralax in it, and I actually made 100% whole wheat waffles this morning. I guess I should start thinking about how to work in whole wheat flour with other baking items, since all of the foods Mal enjoys are apparently "constipating" foods. He used to eat broccoli, but not anymore... and, of course, that helps stuff stay on the move in the digestive system. Anyway, he likes baked goods, so I'll start working on that. James will prefer it that way.

Hmm. I just tasted the waffles and they're... different. I'm kind of surprised Mal ate more than half of his, because they ARE different.

Anyway, that's just a brief check-in. Now we're on to Star Wars LEGOs.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this will soon be a thing of the past for Malcolm.❤️🙏

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! We love to hear from you!